Webinar Wednesday is a series of on-line meetings geared towards dairy farmers, extension agents, and industry personnel. We will have a mixture of university and industry speakers, providing updates and insights on dairy topics. For those interested in Tennessee Master Dairy Certification, each webinar will count for 1 hour of continuing education. See below for webinars from this calendar year and future meetings.
Webinars will be hosted using the Zoom program. Zoom is free to download, and the links for the meetings will work from any computer with the Zoom Program.
2021 Webinar Wednesday
- February 10, 2021 – Repairing Hay Feeding Areas and Using Fence-line Feeders, Matt Webb, UT Extension
- March 10, 2021 – Planting to Harvest: Key Management Considerations for Quality Corn Silage, Dr. Angela McClure, UT Extension
- April 14, 2021 – CFAP Round 3: What Do I Need to Know? Dr. Charley Martinez, UT Extension
- May 12, 2021 – Living Mulch Systems for Corn Silage and Grain, Marcia Quinby and Dr. Renata Nave Oaks, UT Extension
- June 9, 2021 – Managing Pastures for Youngstock and Dry Cows, Dr. Katie Mason, UT Extension
- July 14, 2021 – To be determined
- August 11, 2021 – To be determined
- September 8, 2021 – To be determined
- October 13, 2021 – To be determined
- November 10, 2021 – To be determined